**Details subject to change for 2024**
**At 6:30 it will still be a bit light out, so feel free to choose this time for a slightly-less Spooky experience! Otherwise, we recommend 7:00 PM or later! The trail is best for adults after dark.**
Bring a carved pumpkin or encourage an entry. You can judge the pumpkins submitted at the end of your walk.
How does it Work?
Reservations are required. Your ghoulish ticket includes:
- A Lantern-lit wagon ride with Percheron Draft horses though the woods provided by Lucky Clover Farms.
- Beware! The horses may be bedeviled and you may have to get off in the woods next to the 1920’s Bootlegger’ s Shack. Some bizarre things happened there, we don’t think it's haunted...
- Unfortunately, you will have to walk the wooded trail back to the 1800’s Lake Clear Lodge. The woods tend to get a wee-bit eerie at night, so bring your flashlight. Don’t worry, the stories we have heard about skeletons lying in these woods, the voices, coffins, and ghosts, we don’t think are true, though Grandpappy says, well, beware...
- If you make it back to the Lodge, a warming fire awaits in the Spooky Speakeasy with Hidden Beer & Wine Cellar.
- After exploring the Speakeasy, your Ghoulish Dinner awaits in the Ghostly Dining Hall.
Ticket includes lantern-lit wagon ride, haunted trail walk and ghoulish dinner. Prices do not include, taxes, incidentals, bar and gratuity.
Add-on to the Fun!
Great Adirondack Corn Maze Ticket
From one of the oldest farms in the Adirondacks, add to your spooky adventure with the Great Adirondack Corn Maze at Tucker Farms! "One of the Best Family-Friendly Fall Attractions in New York State." Open Thursday - Sunday through October with Flashlight nights until 9:00 PM on Fridays and Saturdays.
Tickets valid for the regular maze, flashlight nights, as well as their special Fright Night on Saturday, October 28th!
Visit their website by clicking here for details before purchasing.
Subject to change; for reference only.
Please note: While we are getting into the spirit of Halloween, there may be ghoulish surprises and are not recommended for young and infant children or anyone with heart or other ailments that may be affected by our ghoulish friends. Please keep this in mind if you are thinking of bringing any children.
For questions call (518) 891-1489 or engage in the event on Facebook for updates and messages.
Interested in volunteering? Contact us on Facebook!
Purchase Your Tickets
Wagon Ride + Haunted Woods Walk + Ghoulish Dinner Ticket
Join us for our annual wagon ride to a haunted woods walk!
- Lantern-lit Wagon Ride with Percheron Draft Horses
- Haunted Wooded Trail Walk back to the 1800s Lodge
- Explore the Spooky Speakeasy with Hidden Beer & Wine Cellar...if you make it back!
- A Ghoulish Halloween Dinner in the Ghostly Dining Hall
Online purchase price
2024 pricing coming soon.
Available for a limited time only.