Lantern-lit Sleigh Rides
The only lantern-lit trail sleigh rides in the Adirondacks! Meander over nature trails and to the shores of serene Lake Clear, lit by real kerosene lanterns. Plus, relive history with a unique 1920s Speakeasy Dinner Experience.
Imagine When Sleighs Were a Lifeblood of Winter
Ride with a local farm on a beautiful wooden sleigh as it journeys through the Lodge's lantern-lit wooded trails while the stars show the way to the lake. Step back in time to when the Lake Clear Lodge & Retreat operated in the Prohibition days, where they transported both people and the "spirits" of the woods via sleigh!
The Lake Clear Lodge & Retreat's partners with a local farm to offers sleigh rides 25-minutes from Lake Placid and 15-minutes from Saranac Lake.
Sleigh Ride & Great Lodge Speakeasy Dinner Experience
Experience a horse-drawn Sleigh Ride from a local farm, then explore one of the last original Adirondack Lodges with a Speakeasy Dinner. You'll need a password to get in, and we might even be raided by a 1920s Copper!
RESERVE & RECEIVE
- Group Lantern-lit Sleigh Ride Ticket
- Password to Enter The 1920s Speakeasy
- Speakeasy Dinner Event
- Tickets: $97 Per Person
Group Sleigh Ride
Enjoy an Adirondack sleigh ride from a local farm through our Adirondack woods! Group experiences are approximately 30 minutes long and are shared with other guests.
- Adults (Age 10+): $42
- Children (Age 4 - 9): $25
- Infants (Age 3 & Under): $10
Private Sleigh Rides
Looking to book out the sleigh for a special occasion? Book a private ride and enjoy the jingling bells and serene Adirondack woods to yourself!
- Private Sleigh Starting At $420
- Private Sleigh Ride + Speakeasy Dinner (Two Guests) Starting At $530
- To inquire about a private sleigh ride, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How should we dress for the sleigh ride?
- Is there a dress code for the Speakeasy Dinner?
- Is the Speakeasy Experience fun for families?
- How does the Sleigh Ride & Speakeasy Dinner Experience work?
For answers to more frequently asked questions, tap or click the "Chat & FAQ" bubble in the bottom right hand corner!