1920s Speakeasy Dinner Experience
Shh...You'll need a password to get in!
Create Your Own Experience
In a disappearing Adirondack icon: an original Adirondack lodge whose nearly 140 year history includes a stage coach inn, a post office and trading post. It served as a cure cottage, was an illustrious speakeasy and grand hotel. Today, you can begin by visiting the 1920s Speakeasy with a Hidden Beer & Wine Cellar and the Adirondacks largest selection of craft import beers and sustainable wines.
Reserve & Receive
- The password to access the 1920s Speakeasy Rathskeller through the hidden door.
- Ability to browse our Hidden Beer & Wine Cellar; the Adirondack's largest selection of craft-import beers.
- A potential chance to participate in a "surprise raid" by a 1920's Copper. Make sure you know where the hidden tables are in case we're raided!
- A three-course dinner with entree choices from our original 1920's menu!
Add to the Fun!
Looking to add to your experience? Check out our nightly activities below!
History of Beer Workshop & Tasting
A 30-minute workshop that takes you through the History of Beer! While you learn, sample 6 different craft import brews from around the world and travel through time through the three revolutions of beer. Did you know that, in the 1800s, the Adirondacks were the largest hop-growing region in the U.S.? Must be 21 years of age or older with ID to participate.
Roll In The Dough Cooking Demonstration
A family-fun 30-minute cooking demo where everyone rolls in the dough like ‘dem gangsters! Then you can have your dough and eat it too – as your own hidden creation for dessert.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How should we dress for the sleigh ride?
- Is there a dress code for the Speakeasy Dinner?
- Is the Speakeasy Experience fun for families?
- How does the Sleigh Ride & Speakeasy Dinner Experience work?
For answers to more frequently asked questions, tap or click the "Chat & FAQ" bubble in the bottom right hand corner!
Reserve Your Experience
The Speakeasy Dinner is available during the winter as part of our Lantern-lit Sleigh Ride & Speakeasy Dinner. Click here for more information.