1920s Speakeasy Dinner Experience
Shh...You'll need a password to get in!
Create Your Own Experience
In a disappearing Adirondack icon: an original Adirondack lodge whose nearly 140 year history includes a stage coach inn, a post office and trading post. It served as a cure cottage, was an illustrious speakeasy and grand hotel. Today, you can begin by visiting the 1920s Speakeasy with a Hidden Beer & Wine Cellar and the Adirondacks largest selection of craft import beers and sustainable wines.
Reserve & Receive
- The password to access the 1920s Speakeasy Rathskeller through the hidden door.
- Ability to browse our Hidden Beer & Wine Cellar; the Adirondack's largest selection of craft-import beers.
- A potential chance to participate in a "surprise raid" by a 1920's Copper. Make sure you know where the hidden tables are in case we're raided!
- A three-course dinner with entree choices from our original 1920's menu!
Add to the Fun!
Looking to add to your experience? Check out our nightly activities below!
Old World Dessert Cooking Demo
A family-fun 30-minute cooking demo, where everyone rolls in the dough to make their own strudel! Then you can have your dough and eat it too – as your own creation for dessert!
History of Beer Workshop & Tasting
Join Ernest Hohmeyer for a 30-minute experience about the history of beer, replete with a tasting of 6 beers from around the world! The topic changes monthly, corresponding with seasonal beers and trends, but you can always count on interesting conversation and tasty beverages.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How should we dress for the sleigh ride?
- Is there a dress code for the Speakeasy Dinner?
- Is the Speakeasy Experience fun for families?
- How does the Sleigh Ride & Speakeasy Dinner Experience work?
For answers to more frequently asked questions, tap or click the "Chat & FAQ" bubble in the bottom right hand corner!
Reserve Your Experience
To reserve our popular Lantern-lit Sleigh Ride & Speakeasy Dinner, please click here.