Taste. Explore. Reconnect.
For nearly 140 years and generations of family, we have catered to the public as one of the last original Adirondack Great Camps still open to the public with a 1920s Speakeasy. This enables us to provide you with authentic experiences, both new and timeless, in a stunning setting.
- Taste your way through Adirondack History with Culinary Experiences and a 1920s Speakeasy.
- Explore with an authentic horse-drawn Sleigh Ride our 25-acres.
- Reconnect with your nature through wellness classes and workshops.
But that's not all: from History of Beer Tastings and Cooking Demonstrations, we're just getting started!
Where you can taste and laugh through Adirondack history with family and friends. From Horse-drawn Stagecoach Rides, Taste of Germany Dinners, History of Beer Tastings, to Lantern-lit Sleigh Rides, Traditional Foods Cooking Demos, and so much more.
- Join us where your experience is as expansive as you want to make it.
- Simply come for one of our Experience Dinners or stay in one of our hand-crafted lodgings.
- Either way, you can throw away the keys for a memory-filled moment and immerse in one of the last Adirondack Great Camps open to the public.
Schedule of Experiences
You can view our sample experience schedules for each season below to learn more about our offerings.
Reservations are required for all experiences and can be made online.