Unique Adirondack Experiences
Explore our range of offerings from Experience Dinners to Nutritional Energetics Workshops.
Whether you're staying with us, in the area, or live locally, you can enjoy unique ways to discover the Adirondacks with family or friends.
Taste. Explore. Reconnect.
For nearly 140 years and generations of family, we have catered to the public as one of the last original Adirondack Great Camps still open to the public with a 1920s Speakeasy. This enables us to provide you with authentic experiences, both new and timeless, in a stunning setting.
- Taste your way through Adirondack History with Culinary Experiences and a 1920s Speakeasy.
- Explore an authentic horse-drawn Sleigh Ride our 25-acres.
- Reconnect with your nature through wellness classes and workshops.
But that's not all: from History of Beer Tastings and Cooking Demonstrations, we're just getting started! View our weekly schedule.
Where you can taste and laugh through living Adirondack history with family and friends with Lantern-lit Sleigh Rides, Speakeasy Dinners, History of Beer Tastings, Traditional Foods Cooking Demos and so much more.
- Join us where your experience is as expansive as you want to make it.
- Simply come for one of our Experience Dinners or stay in one of our hand-crafted lodgings.
- Either way, you can throw away the keys for a memory-filled moment and immerse in one of the last Adirondack Great Camps open to the public.
Below are the experiences we are currently offering. We are operating on Fridays and Saturdays starting December 16th, 2022 through March 11th, 2023.
Additional Operating Days
In addition to Fridays and Saturdays, there is also the following additions to the winter schedule:
- Wednesday, December 21st
- Tuesday, December 27th
- Wednesday, December 28th
- Sunday, January 1st (New Year's Day)
- Monday, January 2nd (New Year's Day, Observed)
- Wednesday, January 11th (Winter University Games)
- Sunday, January 15th (Martin Luther King Jr. Day Weekend)
- Wednesday, January 18th (Winter University Games)
- Tuesday, February 14th (Valentine's Day)
- Sunday, February 19th (President's Day Weekend)
We will be closed on December 24th, 25th, and 26th for Christmas.
All experiences require reservations and have limited space; please click "book now" to view availability. Schedule and availability subject to change.
Sleigh Ride Only
Enjoy an Adirondack sleigh ride from a local farm through our Adirondack woods! Group experiences are approximately 30 minutes long and are shared with other guests.
Roll In The Dough Cooking Demonstration
A family-fun 30-minute cooking demo where everyone rolls in the dough like ‘dem gangsters! Then you can have your dough and eat it too – as your own hidden creation for dessert.
History of Beer Workshop & Tasting
A 30-minute workshop that takes you through the History of Beer! While you learn, sample 6 different craft import brews from around the world and travel through time through the three revolutions of beer. Did you know that, in the 1800s, the Adirondacks were the largest hop-growing region in the U.S.? Must be 21 years of age or older with ID to participate.
Lantern-lit Sleigh Ride + Speakeasy Dinner Experience
Our most popular winter experience! Experience a horse-drawn Sleigh Ride from a local farm, then explore one of the last original Adirondack Lodges with a 3-course Speakeasy Dinner. You'll need a password to get in, and we might even be raided by a 1920s Copper!
Get In Touch With Us
Questions or just want to talk to someone? No problem! Use the options below to get in touch with our family and we'll get back to you as soon as we can! We hope to see you soon here at the Adirondack Alps.