Unique Adirondack Experiences
Explore our range of offerings from Experience Dinners to Nutritional Energetics Workshops.
Whether you're staying with us, in the area, or live locally, you can enjoy unique ways to discover the Adirondacks with family or friends.
Taste. Explore. Reconnect.
For nearly 140 years and generations of family, we have catered to the public as one of the last original Adirondack Great Camps still open to the public with a 1920s Speakeasy. This enables us to provide you with authentic experiences, both new and timeless, in a stunning setting.
- Taste your way through Adirondack History with Culinary Experiences and a 1920s Speakeasy.
- Explore an authentic horse-drawn Sleigh Ride our 25-acres.
- Reconnect with your nature through wellness classes and workshops.
But that's not all: from History of Beer Tastings and Cooking Demonstrations, we're just getting started! View our weekly schedule.
Where you can taste and laugh through living Adirondack history with family and friends with Lantern-lit Sleigh Rides, Speakeasy Dinners, History of Beer Tastings, Traditional Foods Cooking Demos and so much more.
- Join us where your experience is as expansive as you want to make it.
- Simply come for one of our Experience Dinners or stay in one of our hand-crafted lodgings.
- Either way, you can throw away the keys for a memory-filled moment and immerse in one of the last Adirondack Great Camps open to the public.
Get In Touch With Us
Questions or just want to talk to someone? No problem! Use the options below to get in touch with our family and we'll get back to you as soon as we can! We hope to see you soon here at the Adirondack Alps.