We will be adding rides based on bookings and availability; check back for updates!
3:00 PM- 4:30 PM: Daytime Sleigh Ride with Lucky Clover Sleigh Rides
Take a daytime sleigh ride with the family to celebrate the New Year!
4:30 PM- 6:00 PM: Early Bird Sleigh Ride & Taste of Germany Take-out
- Lantern-lit Sleigh Ride with Lucky Clover Sleigh Rides
- Taste of Germany Take-out 3-course Dinner to take with you after your ride
- Adirondack Alps Appetizers from Bavarian Pretzels to the Best-of-the Wurst (appropriate for 2020, don’t you think?)
- Lodge famous Desserts from German Chocolate Cake to Mountain Berry Pie
Special Speakeasy Take-home “Spirits” of New Year’s Package
- History of Beer Tasting Sampler with Tasting Mat you can do at home - your own personal history tasting!
- Bottle of Champagne or wine from the Hidden Speakeasy Cellar! Ernest will pair it with your dinner.
Please note: Take-out is only available between 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM.
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Lantern-lit Sleigh Rides, Speakeasy Raids & Taste of Germany Experience
- Lantern-lit Sleigh Ride with Lucky Clover Sleigh Rides and authentic kerosene lanterns on the Lodge trail through the woods to the Lake
- Special Password to get in through the Hidden door
- Access to an authentic 1920’s Speakeasy with hidden Beer & Wine Cellar
- Taste of Germany Dinner
- Beware we may be raided by a 1920’s Copper!
- Adirondack Alps Appetizers
- Lodge famous Desserts
- Special Speakeasy New Year’s Eve “spirits”
9:00 PM - Midnight: Sleigh Rides with Old World Dessert Bites
- Late-night Lantern-lit Sleigh Ride with Lucky Clover Sleigh Rides
- Special Taste of Germany Dessert Sampler: enjoy it on the sleigh or take it home!
Please note: Due to State of New York mandates, the Lodge restaurant, main building and all facilities (bathrooms included) must be closed after 10:00 PM. We appreciate your understanding.
Reservations are non-refundable due to the special circumstances of limited seating.
Statement Regarding COVID-19
This is a public activity, and exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk; we *cannot* guarantee you will not be exposed during your experience or time on our property. We ask that you and your party please evaluate your own risk in determining whether to reserve and attend this experience. By booking this experience and coming to our property, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. You also agree that your party will comply with all regulations and guidelines.
Current Rules & Regulations in New York State
Effective June 15th, 2021, New York State has lifted all COVID-19 related mandates in food establishments. Please consult the appropriate agencies for further guidance.