If you have any issues or it appears as though we are fully booked, be sure to contact us to be sure!
Retreat Lodging Options
Dr. Karen Kan's Light Warrior Training Camp ticket is not included with our lodging packages and must be purchased separately from Dr. Karen.
Check-In: After 3:00 PM on Sunday, May 28th, 2023
Check-Out: By 11:00 AM on Friday, June 2nd, 2023*
Our shared lodging options are between double and quintuple-occupancy and have one shared bath. They are offered on a first-come, first-served basis with the minimum-occupancy options being assigned first.
Most of our lodgings are reserved for shared bookings, but there are several lodgings available for private bookings, as listed below. Please note that the following list does not reflect live availability.
The Lake Clear Lodge is proud to be 1 of 7 Audubon "Platinum" Green Hotels in North America. Our approach has been one of natural sustainability. Our Adirondack cabins were built from wood on the property that was milled on site. This natural wood was preserved not only on the exterior, but on the inside: placed there by three generations of family artisans, and a local builder. Each cabin has energy saving amenities, real wood fireplaces, and has been positioned to take advantage of passive sunlight or the natural shelter of the woods. Each cabin has either a hydro-therapy steam shower or Jacuzzi tub.
Lake View Suites
Our Lakehouse is the closest building to the lake. Despite that, we sought to preserve the original character of the Great Camp lawn, which stretches out in front of it. Facing directly west, you will capture one of the world’s most incredible mountain-lake sunsets right from your suite, or with a quick walk down to our picturesque beach. Built from wood milled from the property, the Lakehouse was designed to match the Great Camp tradition of the Lodge, as you can tell from its iconic design.
Retreat Package & Property Inclusions
- Dinner on Sunday.
- Brunch & Dinner Monday through Thursday.
- Brunch on Friday.
- Waived 5% Resort Fee (~$100+ Savings).
- Access to our 25-acres with nature trails and mountain bikes.
- Access to our private 3-acre lakefront with canoes, kayaks, and paddle-board (water temperature dependent; may not be available).
- Additional snacks, beverages, and meals available for purchase at our onsite store.
*If you would like to stay until Saturday or Sunday, click "New Search" on the right and adjust your check-out date.
**Lodgings are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, starting with minimum occupancy first.
Deposits are required upon booking to hold the lodging, refundable 30 days ahead minus a 10% fee. Final payment due 14 days prior and is non-refundable. You can view our full terms by clicking here.
Two meals per day are provided. We provide local, fresh cooked foods where possible made in the traditional manner. We do not have an allergen-free workspace and cannot accommodate all dietary restrictions.
We offer an onsite store with fresh made snacks, extra meals, beverages and even homemade yogurt. Chef Cathy does her best to provide "good stuff" for wellness retreats.
Dr. Karen Kan's Light Warrior Training Camp
In this 5-day in-person training camp, you’ll learn intuitive, healing, and manifesting skills in a beautiful natural environment.
Immerse yourself in the energies of nature and the energies of unconditional love so you can relax your mind, rejuvenate your body, and reawaken your soul
Superpower Skills You’ll Learn
- Divine Muscle Testing™
- The Light Scoring System™
- STOIM for Masterful Manifesting
- Intuitive Impressioning™
- Perception Kung Fu
- Sensitive SOS Protocols
- Healing by Proxy-Prop
- Transformational Telepathy
- Weather Magic
- …and more!
Here’s What You'll Receive
- The understanding that DNA is NOT the root cause of illness; and how you can tap into your natural healing powers
- How to access Zero Point, your Inner Creator so you can have instant access to peace in 3-minutes or less
- How to “seed” the Zero Point with your desired outcome and maintain that positive trajectory no matter what life throws at you
- How to clear yourself of unwanted negative energies, maintain healthy boundaries, and live more authentically and joyfully
- How to use Divine Muscle Testing™ and Body Dowsing to have a conversation with Source to open up your intuitive receiving channels to choose wisely
- How to overcome obstacles and negative events with greater ease, speed, and grace
- How to say “No” nicely and hold healthy relationship boundaries
- How to hone your sensitivity to give you useful intuitive information about people and situations to harmonize your future reality
- How to activate your healing powers and send remote healing to a person, even if you've never done hands-on healing
- How to use Transformational Telepathy™ to dramatically change your relationships and resolve problems swiftly
To reserve your spot or to learn more, go to http://lightwarriortrainingcamp.com