Reserve & Receive
- Leprechaun Hunt Lantern-lit Sleigh Ride, by who else but Lucky Clover Farm!
While you ride on wooded trails look for 10 items the Leprechaun left. If you find them all you receive a special prize!
- The lucky password to get in through the hidden door - it will be guarded by a leprechaun, so you must be wearing green to get in!
- Access to a 1920's Speakeasy with hidden Beer & Wine Cellar
- An Irish & Old World Pub Dinner
- But beware those 1920 Coppers are looking for that mischievous Leprechaun - and they may be secretly hiding with you!
Tickets are limited. Reserve online.
Add-On: History of Old World & Irish Beer Workshop & Tasting
A 30-minute workshop that takes you through the History of Beer! While you learn, sample 6 different craft import brews from around the world and travel through time through the three revolutions of beer. Did you know that, in the 1800s, the Adirondacks were the largest hop-growing region in the U.S.? Must be 21 years of age or older with ID to participate. $25/person. Sign up required.
Group Sleigh Ride Only
Enjoy an Adirondack sleigh ride from a local farm through our Adirondack woods! Group experiences are approximately 30 minutes long and are shared with other guests.
- Adults (Age 10+): $42
- Children (Age 4 - 9): $25
- Infants (Age 3 & Under): $10