**Please reserve the 6:30 times for families with small children as it will still be a bit light out.**
The trail is best for adults after dark!
Trick or Treat Bag Dinner menu will be posted soon - but all is yummy and homemade by the resident witches and warlocks.
Bring a carved pumpkin or encourage an entry. You can judge the pumpkins submitted at the end of your walk.
How does it Work?
Reservations are required. Your ghoulish ticket includes:
- A Lantern-lit wagon ride with Percheron Draft horses though the woods provided by Lucky Clover Farms.
- Beware! The horses may be bedeviled and you may have to get off in the woods next to the 1920’s Bootlegger’ s Shack. Some bizarre things happened there, we don’t think it's haunted...
- Unfortunately, you may have to walk the wooded trail back to the 1800’s Lake Clear Lodge. The woods tend to get a wee-bit eerie at night, so bring your flashlight. Don’t worry, the stories we have heard about skeletons lying in these woods, the voices, coffins, and ghosts, we don’t think are true, though Grandpappy says, well, beware.
- If you make it back to the Lodge, a warming fire awaits in the Spooky Speakeasy with Hidden Beer & Wine Cellar.
- After exploring the Speakeasy, your Ghoulish Tasting Dinner Bag awaits. Indoor seating is available or take it to go!
Ticket includes lantern-lit wagon ride, haunted trail walk and tasting dinner bag. Prices do not include, taxes, incidentals, bar and gratuity.
Add-on to the fun:
- Pumpkin Contest: Bring your carved Pumpkin and have it be judged by your peers!
- Come dressed up and get a special surprise.
Please note: While we are getting into the spirit of Halloween, there may be ghoulish surprises and are not recommended for young and infant children or anyone with heart or other ailments that may be affected by our ghoulish friends.
For questions call (518) 891-1489 or engage in the event on Facebook for updates and messages.