How does it Work?
Due to wellness restrictions limiting tickets, reservations required. Your ghoulish ticket includes:
- Lantern-lit wagon rides with Percheron Draft horses though the woods to the lake provided by Lucky Clover Farms.
- Beware! The horses may be bedeviled and you may have to get off in the woods next to the 1920’s Bootlegger’ s Shack. Some bizarre things happened there, we don’t think it's haunted...
- Unfortunately, you may have to walk the wooded trail back to the 1800’s Lake Clear Lodge. The woods tend to get a wee-bit eerie at night, so bring your flashlight. Don’t worry, the stories we have heard about skeletons lying in these woods, the voices, coffins, and ghosts, we don’t think are true, though Grandpappy says, well, beware.
- If you...When you make it back to the Lodge, a warming fire and a Ghoulish pub dinner await. Visit the secret 1920’s Speakeasy and hidden Beer & Wine Cellar for real spirit(s)!
Ticket includes, lantern-lit wagon ride, haunted trail walk and pub dinner. Prices do not include, taxes, incidentals, bar and gratuity.
Add-on to the fun:
- Pumpkin Contest: Bring your carved Pumpkin and have it be judged by your peers!
- Come dressed up and get a special surprise.
Please note: While we are getting into the spirit of Halloween, there may be ghoulish surprises and are not recommended for young and infant children or anyone with heart or other ailments that may be affected by our ghoulish friends.
Q: Can we walk in?
A: No. Due to restrictions, advanced tickets are required. You can make them the same day depending on availability. Reserving them online is the best, but you can also call if you have questions.
Q: Are families permitted?
A: Of course. We are a 3 generation family ourselves, though some are sitting in the cemetery next door. While there are no restrictions on age, parental discretion and supervision is required.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: Due to the limited number of victims, ah we mean, guests allowed, tickets are not refundable unless the Lodge and Lucky Clover Farm cancel.
Q: Do I need to wear a mask?
A: Yes and no. If you are walking outside and socially distanced from others, they are not required, and once you are sitting down for dinner, you can take them off. But please wear them when walking inside or waiting for your ride or to go on the trail as these are all common areas.
Q: Should we bring a flashlight?
Q: Are Photos permitted?
A: No, please (we want to hide the surprises!)
Q: What's included with dinner?
A: Dinner will be a special Pub dinner with nightly variations. This could include a soft-baked pretzel, Vampire Tomato Salad, Ghooooooulash, and dessert. Please note that this is subject to change without notice.