Add on a special 30 Minute History of Beer Tasting if you choose
For the Family
While Dad is Tasting, 3 Fun Family Options:
- 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM: Savor the Beer Tasting with him (Must be 21). $24PP
- 30 Minute Cooking Demo: Making Dad’s Dessert with Chef Cathy and adding your Personal Touch. Cooking Demo with Dessert: $15PP
- Or, enjoy a meandering walk to our beach on Lake Clear: Complimentary!
Or Just Come for Dinner
Specially priced Great Camp Dinner beginning @ $50
Lodge famous Chicken Schnitzel, Vegetable Strudels, Spring Stroganoff’s, and for kids a Special Spaetzle Mac-n-Cheese and more.
Have we mentioned Old World Desserts or the Adirondacks Largest Selection of Craft Import Beers?! The summer selections are arriving!
Gift Certificates Available
- History of Beer Tastings
- Great Camp Dinner
- History of Adirondack Food Event Dinner
- Stay & Dine Package
- Stagecoach Ride & Dinner
Special Father’s Day Appetizers
- For Dad (& Beer lovers): Best-of-the-Wursts in German Smoked Beer with Chef Cathy’s famous homemade mustard sauce
- Old World Baked Pretzels with Chef Cathy's sassy sauce on the side, and more!
Soup & Salad
- Lodge famous Chicken Vegetable Bone Broth Soup (veggie option available)
- Adirondack Summer Salad with freshly delivered greens
Subject to change without notice based on fresh deliveries.
- Lodge famous Chicken, Veal, or Salmon Schnitzel
- Adirondack Farm Beef Sauerbraten
- Vegetable Strudel
- Roast Pork with Sauerkraut
- Pioneer Roast Duck
Your Special Dessert You Made for Dad with Chef Cathy if you signed up for the demo!
Or, our famous Old World Desserts
- Bavarian Chocolate Beer Cake
- Adirondack Mountain Berry Pie & others
Reservations required; please call ahead.
Statement Regarding COVID-19
This is a public activity, and exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk; we *cannot* guarantee you will not be exposed during your experience or time on our property. We ask that you and your party please evaluate your own risk in determining whether to reserve and attend this experience. By booking this experience and coming to our property, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. You also agree that your party will comply with all regulations and guidelines.
Current Rules & Regulations in New York State
Effective June 15th, 2021, New York State has lifted all COVID-19 related mandates in food establishments. Please consult the appropriate agencies for further guidance.