Private Stagecoach Ride & Dinner Experience
The era of the Adirondack Pioneer Days has returned – and you can experience it.
Details subject to change per NYS guidelines and regulations.
You can tell we’re having fun with this one – and you can too! After all, anything to keep the iconic Great Camp Experiential tradition alive.
But Beware! The horse-drawn 1850s Henderson Stagecoach is carrying important mail, including yours! What happens if there is a “mail raid”? If you lose your ticket you may be stranded with Adirondack bandits!
And it has real roots here.
Not only are we now the oldest continuing operating Great Camp in the 6 million-acre Adirondack Park, 4 generations strong, but the Lodge began as an 1800s Stagecoach Inn & Post Office. Relive those days right down to your very own certified (e)mail that reserves your experience!
RESERVE & RECEIVE
- Upon arriving at the 1800’s Post Office in the original lobby, you will receive your own “Pioneer Mailbox" with key. Inside will be mail about your evening (including your ticket for the Stagecoach Ride).
- Possibility of receiving a “gold-filled money bag”, but beware: you may be robbed on your stagecoach ride.
- A private** Stagecoach Ride through our wooded nature trails to one of the world’s most spectacular mountain-lake sunsets down at our beach on Lake Clear.
- With your mail, there will be a password to get in through the hidden door to the 1920’s Speakeasy.
- Explore the hidden Beer & Wine Cellar with the Adirondacks largest selection of craft import beers.
- Savor an authentic Great Camp Dinner inspired by the original lodge menu from Chef Cathy’s family who built the lodge in the 1800’s.
- Enjoy your dinner in our 1886 Stagecoach Dining Room.
Private Sunset Stagecoach Ride & Great Camp Dinner Experience
Enjoy an Adirondack Stagecoach ride from Lucky Clover Farm on an 1850s Henderson Coach, through our Adirondack woods and to the lake! These private Stagecoach rides are approximately 30 minutes long.
- Private Stagecoach Ride & Dinner (2 Guests): $199
- Additional Adults (Age 11+): $75
- Additional Children (Age 3-10): $35
- Additional Infants (2 & Under): $10
**In order to provide the highest level of comfort, we are only providing private rides (per party) at this time.
30 Minute History of Beer Workshop & Tasting
Before the world of lagers, explore and taste the “pioneering” brews from ancient times to the “Wild West Yeasts” before the Industrial Revolution “robbed” the world of beer. Taste & explore 6 ancient beers from ‘round-the-world.
Pioneer Cooking Demo
A fun family 30-minute cooking demo where you get involved! Roll-in-the-dough to make a Pioneer Dessert. Chef Cathy Hohmeyer, whose family was on the Mayflower, will then prepare it for your pioneer dinner dessert!