Stagecoach Ride & Taste of Germany Dinner
Celebrate our 135th anniversary with us as we go back to our roots as an 1886 Stagecoach Inn & Post Office with a stagecoach ride and Taste of Germany dinner! Ride in an authentic 1800’s stagecoach with Lucky Clover Farms and their magnificent draft horses through our nature trails.
Booking is now closed; check out our Lantern-lit Sleigh Ride & Speakeasy Dinner!
Relive the Pioneering Days
Not only are we now the oldest continually operating Great Camp in the 6 million-acre Adirondack Park, but the Lodge began as an 1800s Stagecoach Inn & Post Office - and you can relive those days!
RESERVE & RECEIVE
- Start your journey at the 1886 Main Lodge, where Lucky Clover Farms and their magnificent draft horses and stagecoach will pick you up.
- Meander through our nature trails and to our picturesque beach with mountain-lake sunset view*.
- Return to the 1886 Main Lodge to enter the Speakeasy, but you'll need the password to get in!
- Enjoy a Taste of Germany Dinner in the Stagecoach Dining Room.
- But beware--there may be a stagecoach robbery; it is the 1800’s, you know!
Add to the Fun!
Looking to add to your experience? Add one of the below activities when reserving your experience!
History of Prohibition Spirits Workshop & Tasting
Our area was a hotbed of activity during the prohibition. Lake Clear was a water and land taxi route between two famous hotels, and the train station at Lake Clear was where the main line from New York City split.
Roll In The Dough Cooking Demonstration
A family-fun 30-minute cooking demo, where everyone rolls-in-the-dough like ‘dem gangsters! Then you can have your dough and eat it too – as your own hidden creation for dessert!
Book Your Experience
Use the form to the right (or below on mobile) to book your Stagecoach Ride & Taste of Germany Dinner Experience! Please keep in mind that the Stagecoach Ride & Taste of Germany Dinner Experience is limited and only available on Saturdays through October (with special Haunted Rides towards the end of October!)
- Adults (11+): $89
- Children (5-10): $35
- Infants (4 & Under): $10
Policies, Terms, & Conditions
- Incidentals and extras such as, but not limited to drinks, appetizers, and workshops are not included.
- We are a restaurant and have a liquor license from the State of New York. This license and our insurance require that you do not bring any alcoholic beverage that has NOT been purchased from the Lake Clear Lodge/Adirondack Alps Restaurant to the property. Please do not bring your own beverages to our property or restaurant; they will be confiscated. Thank you for your understanding.
- Our limited experiences require a full, non-refundable deposit. Your credit card will be charged upon booking. If you are concerned about a having to cancel, we recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- The Lake Clear Lodge & Retreat is a limited seating/participation facility and the Lodge Staff is preparing activities for you. If you need to cancel your experience, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Info, policies, prices, advertisements, menus, etc. are subject to change without notice.
Statement Regarding COVID-19
This is a public activity, and exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk; we *cannot* guarantee you will not be exposed during your experience or time on our property. We ask that you and your party please evaluate your own risk in determining whether to reserve and attend this experience. By booking this experience and coming to our property, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. You also agree that your party will comply with all regulations and guidelines.