Taste of Germany Experience Dinner
Start off in the 1920s Speakeasy Rathskeller, explore the hidden Beer & Wine Cellar with a large variety of Old World Wines and Beers from around the world. Savor authentic German dishes from Ernest’s side of the family from Heritage Chicken Schnitzel to Old World Roulade.
Experience the Great Camp Wonder
In a disappearing Adirondack icon: an original Adirondack lodge whose nearly 140 year history includes a stage coach inn, a post office and trading post. It served as a cure cottage, was an illustrious speakeasy and grand hotel. Today, you can begin by visiting the 1920s Speakeasy with a Hidden Beer & Wine Cellar and the Adirondacks largest selection of craft import beers and sustainable wines.
Reserve & Receive
- The password to access the 1920s Speakeasy Rathskeller.
- Ability to browse our Hidden Beer & Wine Cellar; the Adirondack's largest selection of craft-import beers.
- With glass in hand, meander to one of the world's most spectacular lake view sunsets.
- Have dinner in the 1886 Stagecoach Dining Room.
- Dinner includes farm-fresh salad or soup depending on the season, choice of main entree from the nightly menu, and Chef's accompaniments.
- Add-on an appetizer in the Speakeasy or a dessert!
Add to the Fun!
Looking to add to your experience? Check out our nightly activities below!
Old World Dessert Cooking Demo
A family-fun 30-minute cooking demo, where everyone rolls in the dough to make their own strudel! Then you can have your dough and eat it too – as your own creation for dessert!
History of Beer Workshop & Tasting
Join Ernest Hohmeyer for a 30-minute experience about the history of beer, replete with a tasting of 6 beers from around the world! The topic changes monthly, corresponding with seasonal beers and trends, but you can always count on interesting conversation and tasty beverages.
Reserve Your Experience
Use the form below to reserve your table for our Taste of Germany Experience Dinner!