A two bedroom and one bathroom cabin with a full kitchen. Additionally, it features a wood burning fireplace, peek-a-boo view of the lake from the deck, and is pet-friendly!
One of the original Lodge cabins that was intricately restored by Hohmeyer Sr. to where it became their home. You cannot replace the detail of the hand-hewn living room with cathedral ceiling and fireplace. Its originality has a warmth to it you feel as soon as you enter. Its partnership of standing time with nature’s seasons as if each is part of the other and looks after one another is evident in this 2-bedroom with full kitchen and a peek-a-boo view of the lake from the deck.
- King Master Bedroom (Configurable as two twins)
- Twin Secondary Bedroom (Configurable as a King)
- Kitchen (4-Burner Gas Stove with Oven, Coffee Maker, 2-Bay Sink, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster-oven, Dishware & Utensils)
- Living Area
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Pet friendly
- Large Deck
- Bathroom with Tub/Shower
Save Up To 25%!
Book one of our experience packages to save up to 25% on your lodging rate.
We promote our Experience Packages because our Family Operated Lodge & Adirondack Experience sets us apart from vacation rentals and conventional hotels.
- 25-Acres of Nature
- Private Swimming Beach with Mountain-Lake Sunset View
- Canoes & Kayaks
- Mountain Bikes
- Interpretive Nature Trails
- Onsite Experience Restaurant & Store
- Discounted Tickets to Area Attractions When You Book An Experience Package
Availability & Starting Rates
Please keep in mind that lodging details, such as amenities and floor plans are subject to change without notice.
The above information is provided for general informational purposes only and may not fully represent the lodging in its current state as we are always upgrading and renovating. Thank you!