April Melody Chalet
The April Melody Chalet is the sister cabin to November Moon. It features two bedrooms, a beautiful floor-to-ceiling wood-burning fireplace, and kitchen.
The sister chalet to November Moon designed by Cathy Fisher Hohmeyer’s father, one of the Adirondack Park’s famous craftsmen who built many of the area’s Great Camps. A beautiful stone fireplace is center stage in this two-bedroom chalet that sleeps 2-4. A kitchenette and expansive deck are surrounded by our nature trails. April Melody gained its namesake completed on the first spring day in April, when we first heard the return of the loons.
- King Master Bedroom (Configurable as two twins)
- Twin (x2) Secondary Bedroom (Configurable as a King)
- Kitchenette (4-Burner Gas Stove with Oven, 2-Bay Sink, Coffee Maker, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishware & Utensils)
- Living Area
- Pet friendly
- Wood-burning Floor-to-Ceiling Fireplace
- Large Deck
- Bathroom with Shower
- WiFi-Free Lodging: Disconnect To Reconnect With Nature (Free WiFi Is Available In The Main Lodge Lobby)
Please keep in mind that lodging details, such as amenities and floor plans are subject to change without notice.
The above information is provided for general informational purposes only and may not fully represent the lodging in its current state as we are always upgrading and renovating. Thank you!