Loons Watch Suite
The Loons Watch suite is a two bedroom located on the second floor of our Guest House. It features a sunset lake view, full kitchen and fireplace.
On the top floor of the Guesthouse, it has the most spectacular view of the 3 acre Great Camp lawn that extends to our serene beach and Lake Clear, where Einstein contemplated. Separate kitchen and living room with gas fireplace provide a feeling that you are on top of an Adirondack mountain. It has a full kitchen, 2 bedrooms, Jacuzzi tub/shower, and twin fold-out couch, sleeping 2-5. Each time we walk in, we are captivated by the view and the memory of Hohmeyer Senior placing a board between 2 ladders, laying on his back to hand-sand each ceiling board.
- Lake View
- Second Floor
- Queen Master Bedroom
- Twin (x2) Secondary Bedroom
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Living Area with Gas Fireplace
- Kitchenette (4-Burner Gas Stove, Coffee Maker, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishware & Utensils)
Save Up To 25%!
Book one of our experience packages to save up to 25% on your lodging rate.
We promote our Experience Packages because our Family Operated Lodge & Adirondack Experience sets us apart from vacation rentals and conventional hotels.
- 25-Acres of Nature
- Private Swimming Beach with Mountain-Lake Sunset View
- Canoes & Kayaks
- Mountain Bikes
- Interpretive Nature Trails
- Onsite Experience Restaurant & Store
- Discounted Tickets to Area Attractions When You Book An Experience Package
Availability & Starting Rates
Please keep in mind that lodging details, such as amenities and floor plans are subject to change without notice.
The above information is provided for general informational purposes only and may not fully represent the lodging in its current state as we are always upgrading and renovating. Thank you!