Taste of Germany Dinner Experience
Our classic experience for over 50 years: more than just dinner.
Explore one of the last original Adirondack Lodges with 1920s Speakeasy. You'll need the password to get in!
Experience the Great Camp Wonder
In a disappearing Adirondack icon: an original Adirondack lodge whose over 130 year history includes a stage coach inn, a post office and trading post. It served as a cure cottage, was an illustrious speakeasy and grand hotel. Today, you can begin by visiting the 1920s Speakeasy with a Hidden Beer & Wine Cellar with the Adirondacks largest selection of craft import beers and sustainable wines.
Reserve & Receive
- The password to access the 1920s Speakeasy Rathskeller.
- Ability to browse our Hidden Beer & Wine Cellar; the Adirondack's largest selection of craft-import beers.
- With glass in hand, meander to one of the world's most spectacular lake view sunsets.
- Have dinner in the 1886 Stagecoach Dining Room.
- Dinner includes farm-fresh nightly salad, choice of main entree from the nightly menu, and Chef's accompaniments such as Red Cabbage.
- Add-on an appetizer in the Speakeasy or a dessert!
- Set price dinner: $50 Per Person.
Book Your Experience
Use the form to the right (or below on mobile) to get started with your reservation! Please keep in mind that the Taste of Germany Dinner Experience is only available on certain days June through October and, as with all of our experiences, is limited. If you are interested, we recommend reserving your seat today!
- Adults (11+): $50
- Children (5-10): $25
- Infants (4 & Under): $10
Policies, Terms, & Conditions
- Incidentals and extras such as, but not limited to drinks, appetizers, desserts, and workshops are not included.
- We are a restaurant and have a liquor license from the State of New York. This license and our insurance require that you do not bring any alcoholic beverage that has NOT been purchased from the Lake Clear Lodge/Adirondack Alps Restaurant to the property. Please do not bring your own beverages to our property or restaurant; they will be confiscated. Thank you for your understanding.
- Our limited experiences require a full, non-refundable deposit. Your credit card will be charged upon booking. If you are concerned about a having to cancel, we recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- The Lake Clear Lodge & Retreat is a limited seating/participation facility and the Lodge Staff is preparing activities for you. If you need to cancel your experience, please let us know as soon as possible.
Statement Regarding COVID-19
This is a public activity, and exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk; we *cannot* guarantee you will not be exposed during your experience or time on our property. We ask that you and your party please evaluate your own risk in determining whether to reserve and attend this experience. By booking this experience and coming to our property, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. You also agree that your party will comply with all regulations and guidelines.
Current Rules & Regulations in New York State
Effective June 15th, 2021, New York State has lifted all COVID-19 related mandates in food establishments.