The Classic Great Camp Dinner Experience
Our classic experience for over 50 years: more than just dinner. Explore one of the last original Adirondack Lodges with 1920s Speakeasy. You'll need the password to get in!
Experience the Great Camp Wonder
In a disappearing Adirondack icon: an original Adirondack lodge whose over 130 year history includes a stage coach inn, a post office and trading post. It served as a cure cottage, was an illustrious speakeasy and grand hotel. Today, you can begin by visiting the 1920s Speakeasy with a Hidden Beer & Wine Cellar with the Adirondacks largest selection of craft import beers and sustainable wines.
Friday & Saturday: Great Camp Dinner Experience
Have dinner in an authentic 1920s Speakeasy Rathskeller and explore one of the last original Adirondack Lodges. You'll need the password to get into the Speakeasy!
Reserve & Receive
- The password to access the 1920s Speakeasy Rathskeller.
- Ability to browse our Hidden Beer & Wine Cellar; the Adirondack's largest selection of craft-import beers.
- With glass in hand, meander to one of the world's most spectacular lake view sunsets.
- Have dinner in the 1886 Stagecoach Dining Room.
- Dinner includes farm-fresh nightly salad, choice of main entree from the nightly menu, and Chef's accompaniments such as Red Cabbage.
- Add-on an appetizer in the Speakeasy or a dessert!
- Set price dinner: $40 Per Person.
Add to the Fun!
- 5:00 PM History of Beer Tasting & Workshop - $24 Per Person
A 30-minute workshop that takes you through the History of Beer! While you learn, sample 6 different craft import brews from around the world. Travel through time through the three revolutions of beer. Did you know that in the 1800s, the Adirondacks were the largest hop-growing region in the U.S.?
Friday: 1920s Speakeasy
Have dinner in an authentic 1920's Speakeasy with hidden Beer & Wine Cellar! Shh...you'll need a password to get in. The menu is inspired by the original 1920's Lodge menu!
Reservations & Schedule
Reservations or sign up required for all experiences; please click "book now" on the experience and day you would like to reserve to get started.
Statement Regarding COVID-19, Restrictions, & Guidelines
We want to make this fun and safe for everyone, and to do that we need you to be our Adirondack pioneering farmhands.
State of New York Regulations due to Covid-19
Due to the Covid-19, the State of New York has placed a series of restrictions on how businesses operate and responsibilities of guests.
FAILURE TO COMPLY CAN RESULT IN CIVIL PENALTIES, AND FINES UP TO $10,000.00. THE REMOVAL OF ANY GUESTS, LOSS OF SERVICES, DEPOSITS, AND FEES PAID BY GUESTS AND ANY ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION ARE BASED ON THE NATURE OF THE VIOLATION INCLUDING ALL ASSOCIATED FEES, LOSS OF BUSINESS DAMAGES, PROFESSIONAL FEES, ETC.
We Need to Work Together to Ensure the Following
GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO:
- Wear a suitable face mask upon entering and exiting any building as well as walking/when not seated.
- Maintain social distancing at all times, where possible.
- On those occasions that social distancing cannot be maintained, masks are required.
- Not enter or reserve if you are sick, or have been within the last 14 days.
If you have any questions, please contact any of our family or staff.
This is a public activity, and exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk; we *cannot* guarantee you will not be exposed during your experience or time on our property. We ask that you and your party please evaluate your own risk in determining whether to reserve and attend this experience. By booking this experience and coming to our property, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. You also agree that your party will comply with all regulations and guidelines, as listed in our "Guest Are Required To" list.
Incidentals and extras such as, but not limited to, drinks, appetizers, desserts, and workshops are not included.