Special 30 Minute History of Beer Tasting
For the Family
While Dad is Tasting: 3 Fun Family Options:
- Savor the Beer Tasting with him (Must be 21). $20PP
- 30 Minute Cooking Demo: Making Dad’s Dessert with Chef Cathy and adding your Personal Touch. Cooking Demo with Dessert: $15PP
- Or, enjoy a meandering walk to our beach on Lake Clear: Complimentary!
Or Just Come for Dinner
Specially priced Great Camp Dinner beginning @ $39.
Beer-Infused: Lodge famous Chicken Schnitzel with lemon Hefeweissen
Non-Beer: Vegetable Strudels, Spring Stroganoff’s, and for kids a Special Spaetzle Mac-n-Cheese!
Have we mentioned Old World Desserts?!
The Adirondacks Largest Selection of Craft Import Beers?! The summer selections are arriving!
Gift Certificates Available
- History of Beer Tastings
- Great Camp Dinner
- History of Adirondack Food Event Dinner
- Stay & Dine Package
Special Father’s Day Appetizers
- For Dad (& Beer lovers): Best-of-the-Wursts in German Smoked Beer with Chef Cathy’s famous homemade mustard sauce
- For the Family: Prosciutto Sachetinni Pasta Pockets. Old World Baked Pretzels with Chef Cathy's sassy sauce on the side.
Soup & Salad
- Beer aficionados: Bavarian Bier Bacon Potato Soup
For the Family: Lodge famous Chicken Vegetable Bone Broth Soup (veggie option available)
- Salad: Adirondack Spring Salad with Ginger Spice Cheese
- Lodge famous Chicken Schnitzel with lemon Hefeweissen
- For the Family we can drop the Hefe, and keep the lemon!
- Adirondack Farm Grass-fed Spring Lamb Stroganoff
- Vegetable Strudel
- Lodge Smoked in English Porter Cornish Game Hen
For the Family: We’ll drop the Porter and instead serve it with Honey mustard!
- Regular menu options available including Herb & Spice Encrusted Salmon, Veal Schnitzel & Roast Pork loin stuffed with cranberry and apples (Priced per entree).
- Your Special Dessert You Made for Dad with Chef Cathy!
Or, our famous Old World Desserts. $8
- Bavarian Chocolate Beer Cake
- Ice Bock Parfait
- For the Family: Adirondack Mountain Berry Pie & Chocolate Canoes