Lakefront Gazebo Dining
For the romantic couple or intimate gathering: Experience on-the-lake dining on our secluded, private beach front
and immerse yourself in one of the world’s most spectacular mountain-lake sunsets over NYS only wilderness canoe region.
Summer Only; Dates Vary, please call ahead.
Experience the Great Camp Wonder
In a disappearing Adirondack icon: an original Adirondack lodge whose over 130 year history includes a stage coach inn, a post office and trading post. It served as a cure cottage, was an illustrious speakeasy and grand hotel. Today, you can begin by visiting the Fireside Rathskeller with a USA TODAY featured Beer Cellar with the Adirondacks largest selection of craft import beers and sustainable wines. Have an appetizer in this living museum.
Meander to a Lakefront Where Peace, Seclusion and Sunsets Reign
We'll deliver a pack-basket of savory, romantic foods you pre-ordered off the nightly menu!
How It Works
- Pre-order from the nightly menu. Orders must be in by 4:00PM.
- Arrive at the Lodge between 6:00 – 7:00PM
- Begin in the Fireside Rathskeller as always. Relax and explore the Adirondacks only hand-crafted Wine & Beer Cellar.
- While you are there, we will prepare your Adirondack Great Camp Dinner Basket! Experience the Lodge's staple Great Camp dinner we have served for over 50 years in a unique picnic style, and enjoy a spectacular mountain lake sunsets over our secluded beach.
- Once there, you are welcome back to the Fireside Rathskeller for additional spirits or desserts!